Wouldn't you like to have a party where your only expense is a few appetizers and drinks? Would you enjoy making a craft with a group of your friends, co-workers or family members? Would you like to do both at the same time? Now, you can do just that in the comfort of your own home, class room, conference room, community center or church dining hall.
This is a fun idea for birthdays, ladies night, church groups, bridal party crafting for the big day, crafting decor for baby showers/wedding showers, senior retirement center or community center gatherings or just a fun get together with family or friends. You provide the location, work space with power, tables and chairs, snacks and drinks as you desire and I'll provide everything needed to complete a craft you choose from my craft project catalog.*
What you need to do:
1) Choose an event date** and time a minimum of three (e) weeks from your sign-up date. When considering time for the event, allow 1 hour for set up, 3 hours for craft time, 1 hour for clean up and break down.
2) Select a craft project, location for your event and the number of people to invite. Minimum number of people: 5 (excluding host) Maximum number of people: 20
3) Pay the deposit - 25% of total fee. For example, 5 people at $35 per person = $175. x 25% deposit fee = $43.75 Balance due $131.25 **Host craft is free.**
4) Send your invitations and start planning your event. Remember: you will need to provide work space with available power nearby for extension cords, good lighting, enough tables & chairs for your number of guests, whatever snacks and drinks you want to provide for your guests. **I will clear away and remove everything I bring into your space, but I am not responsible for general clean up of the area provided.
5) Pay the balance of your fee seven (7) days prior to your event date. If not paid by this date, the event will need to be rescheduled or canceled. Cancellations must be made seven (7) days prior to your event date for full refund of your deposit fee. Deposit will be forfeited if not canceled or rescheduled.
Ready to host a Craft Party?
Call Linda: 623.695.8370 or Email: email@example.com
*Craft Project Catalog link is currently under construction.
**Craft Party Calendar link is currently under construction